ARICS develops software solutions around new age technologies such as Microsoft and Java, as well as enhancing or modernizing existing legacy systems running on Mainframe technologies. These solutions include the development of new applications, features, extensions, enhancements, interfaces, and upgrades for existing and emerging business solutions.
ARICS provides these services using a highly optimized onsite/offshore model. Our stringent quality procedures coupled with benchmarked practices and experienced delivery skills help customers derive maximal return for their IT spending.
Using customer-oriented software processes, ARICS works collaboratively with customer teams to:
- Identify the business and technical requirements and the solution roadmap
- Define the best-fit solution architecture and technical design
- Validate requirements and fitment by means of prototypes and demos
- Build and integrate the solution using ARICS’ component-based frameworks
- Conduct previews and pre-UAT
- Facilitate business validation and user testing
- Conduct pre-release testing
- Manage solution release and rollout
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support
The services also include Technology Consulting, which covers review of existing enterprise / application architecture and solution design against best-practice, technology improvement recommendations and transition planning.