Enterprise Solutions provide value for an enterprise not just by leveraging technology but also by helping drive business - through best of breed business processes, facilitating staged deployment across global operations to maximize benefits and help manage risk. Enterprise Solution today encompasses industry vertical specific processes as a part of their built-in functionality. As enterprises have similar departments and systems enterprise software is often available as a suite of customizable programs. ARICS offers specialist capabilities and specific knowledge in SAP, Oracle andMicrosoft Dynamics Enterprise Solutions. Some key tenets of an Enterprise Solution today include:
- Implementing end to end business processes with embedded industry vertical practices leveraging collaborative technologies that are helping connect easily with other business solutions
- Providing options to deploy solution on shared and hosted models as a service leveraging Cloud Computing technology
- Enabling integration with mobile and filed applications including PDAs, Smart Phones etc.
- Embedding the use of pre-built Business Analytics for decision support
- Providing ease in deployment of solution in a staged or global integrated mode
ARICS offers the end-to-end implementation of Oracle e-Business suite and Oracle Siebel ERP implementation.
Advisory Service offerings
- ERP strategy and roadmap
- Business Process Standardization (BPS)
- ERP Strategy and Roadmap
- ERP Audit and Hardening.
- Upgrade Assessment
Implementation service offerings
- Global Rollout
- Functional and technical requirements and gap analysis
- Module configuration
- Technical development for interfaces, conversions, extensions, and reports
- Expert "Applications" DBA support
- Test script development and thorough system testing
- Production deployment
- Post-production support
- Pre-implementation Scoping
- Project Planning
- Requirement Gathering
- Solution Design
- Build the system
- User Training
ARICS delivers services across the SAP spectrum including SAP consulting, SAP implementation, SAP integration and post-SAP implementation services for our customers.ARICS’ SAP Support services cover the entire SAP systems spectrum — spanning from configuration set up, customization/enhancement of existing SAP functionality, and post-SAP implementation support, to Business Process Analysis (BPA)/Gap Analysis and Business Process mapping.
- New SAP installations
- Upgrades of SAP installations to the latest version
- Implementation of New dimensional products of SAP
- Integration of SAP and non-SAP systems
- Enhanced maintenance support
- Finance and Banking
- High Tech
- Oil and Gas
- Foods and Beverage
New Dimensional products of SAP implementation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Strategic Implementation Management (SEM)
- Integration of all of them via SAP portal
- Integration of SAP and Non SAP systems
ARICS offers a range of Microsoft Dynamics – familiar and adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM &xRM) solutions and services. ARICS Microsoft Dynamics offerings are designed to meet almost any business need and help assist in accurate decision making.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
ARICS Microsoft Dynamics Practice realizes the need for today’s enterprise to continuously increase productivity and quality levels with a high degree of integration with its suppliers. The nature of operation of business is constantly changing and affects business processes in both mid-market and large organizations as well.
To address such a scenario mid-sized companies require a well-integrated, vertical focused, effective and light-weight Enterprise Resource Planning system
ARICS offers Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV as an On Premise model which is a fully integrated business management software system that covers all aspects of a business.
MS Dynamics NAV 2013 - the latest edition bundled with ARICS robust implementation is a definite fast and sustainable win for a mid-market enterprise. This delivers a well-integrated system comprising financial, manufacturing, distribution, customer relationship management and e-commerce processes together onto a single interface.
Microsoft Dynamics AX
ARICS offers Microsoft Dynamics™ AX solutions through its bolt on vertical specific solutions in Manufacturing, Financial Markets, Retail, Healthcare and Life Sciences. Through ARICS robust delivery, quick rollout with quality development and dependable support ARICS helps customers achieve quicker returns on investments.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is based on robust Microsoft technologies. This coupled with ARICS’ strong implementation methodology can help simplify multi-site operations by connecting employees, partners and suppliers in a global market place.
ARICS Microsoft Dynamics practice specializes in customizing the base framework to suit the way business processes are performed in an enterprise. Thus re-defining the basic expectations from an ERP system to a well-integrated solution that addresses product innovation, life cycle management to quality management and plant maintenance.ARICS’ MS Dynamics™ AX assures fulfilling compliance requisites and reduces the risk of liability associated with regulatory legislation to compete globally.