Our staff have extensive experience in the banking and financial side of IT and are able to offer effective Business Contingency Planning and Disaster Recovery (BCP / DR) solutions that add redundancy to the critical functions and processes that are necessary to keep your organization running.
offers both general Business Contingency Planning (BCP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions and consulting as well as phone system specific BCP and DR programs.
The steps followed to create a general BCP and DR solution are as follows:
- Initial Disaster Recovery System Appraisal
- Identifying problems related to Disaster Recovery installation, update, configuration, operations or performance.
- Disaster Recovery Plan Creation including documentation.
- Disaster Recovery Simulation Testing and Follow-up – Audit reviews/presentations.
- Plan the installation and implementation of Disaster Recovery solution which includes education, conversion, testing and integration activities.
- Recovery support
- Post recovery appraisals and performance reviews of critical systems and business processes.
Following this process allows the creation of optimum recoverability of critical business functions. The service can be initiated from any mobile telephone or regular telephone in the world, and is integrated with multiple local and long distance telephone providers for maximum robustness in emergencies. ARICS also offers cost effective DR site roll-out solutions.